Skip to main content

The Healer



Hey there, friends. I pray that everyone is doing well. For this post, I would like to talk about healing. Healing is something that can be hard to comprehend. At times, we may encounter situations so painful that it seems like healing is the last thing to happen to us. Maybe you was hurt by someone that committed such an act that left you with deep scars. Or perhaps you have been listening to the same lies the enemy has been telling you for years, all while focusing so much on the pain and fail to focus on the healing that the Lord is willing to give you. Everyone is going to have a different scenario and probably face some difficulty in finding healing. Friends, I tell you today, that no matter what pain you are facing healing is surely on the way. The great news I have today is that our Father in Heaven can heal anything, even a broken heart. Although, we do have to do our part to let the process of healing begin. Maybe by letting go of the resentment you hold towards the person that caused you that pain and forgive them, can you then finally allow God to heal and mend your heart. By putting an end to the lies you've been fed and start receiving the nourishment of truth from God's words can begin the process of healing. If you let go of the burden of carrying the pain from your past and leave everything unto the Lord's hands, would you then be starting the process of your healing. Do you know that you have something powerful that dwells within you? God gave us a wonderful gift along with salvation. It is our comforter, counselor, healer, it's the Holy Spirit! Praise God! If we can only yield to the spirit, can we only then receive a heavenly healing from above. So friends, no matter what you face today, I declare that you are free from whatever pain you face in the name of our Holy Savior, Jesus Christ! I pray that he sends you healing right now in this very hour! There is nothing to big or impossible for our God to handle. Too big or impossible does not exist in his vocabulary. My friends, he is waiting to bring you healing, just yield to the spirit and let God take care of the rest. Have a blessed and very wonderful day, my siblings in Christ. Enjoy. 


The Healer



In this place we call life, challenges will surely arise
You may be left hurt and broken with tears in your eyes.
But I know a man that can heal the brokenhearted and
wipe every tear away to help you rise.
Days will come where fear and anxiety will cloud your
courage and peace
But I know a man that can shun away fear and restore
courage, and continue to give more in increase.
Lies will be spoken that will pierce and scar your heart
But I know a man that can separate the truth from lies and
lift you up above and keep you from falling apart.
The enemy will come to you in dreams and dark memories
to remind you of your old ways
But I know a man that can remind the enemy of his future
and say, “child, you have been redeemed,” this wonderful
and amazing man deserves all honor and praise.
How could it be that such a man would do these things
for you and me?
Through his wonderful mercy, grace, and unmatched love,
he promised all of these things through his decree.
His name is above all names and saved us all through his sacrifice
The all mighty and holy name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!



Inspirational Bible Quotes:

Psalm 147:3 (ESV) 

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. 


Isaiah 53:5 (ESV)

But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed


Isaiah 41:10 (ESV)

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
















This flower closes up when the sun no longer shines on it, but opens again when the sun is out. Very beautiful, never saw anything like that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heavy Hand That Frees

How marvelous and instructive is your Hand, Lord. It’s the same gentle Hand that puts my heart at ease and its the same mighty Hand that rebukes me. O’ where would I be without your Heavy Hand, Father. A lost and miserable man would I be; wandering through  the desert with no hope in sight seeking for water and not finding it.  O’ how strong is your conviction when your Heavy Hand is upon me; such a heavy, intense weight is placed on my soul.  How my flesh wants to ignore, defy, and flee it, but Your  Holy Spirit whispers to me that I be still and come back to You. Yes, Your Heavy Hand shows me the wicked error of my ways.  Your Heavy Hand reveals how my sins try to disconnect me from You. But your Heavy Hand won’t let me go because I am your's, Lord.  Just as a father disciplines the son in whom he delights, so it is  when Your Hand is over me. Thank you, Abba! You rebuke those that you love; ones that You call Your children. Father, Your Hand helps me to repent of my sins and gui

Worship

Glory be to the Father who deserves all honor and praise. It is He whom I adore and worship, and it is His name that is above all which I will raise.  The One who is faithful and true; He will never leave me. His mercy has kept me throughout my life, it's powerful and endless like a mighty sea.  Who is like our God? He is good and just. A man of unclean lips I am; I revere You, Lord, for I am merely dust.  I bow to the One who is truly worthy. The Creator of the universe and all that is earthly.  Holy is Your name Lord; You are beyond my limited comprehension. It is you that my heart is fixed to, oh Lord, how you've straightened my direction.  The King who was slain for my sins; I am yours til my dying breath. For nothing can separate me from His love, no man or angel nor height or depth. Come and let us worship the One who deserves our all. The time is near when every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord for He alone is Lord of all.  Inspirational B

Finding your Purpose

Good evening everyone. I pray that everyone has had a good and productive week. Today, marks a special day. A new member and I were announced as new deacons at our church. I had explained to my pastor a couple weeks ago that I was ready to be a deacon. It's funny because for quite some time, the Lord has put it in my heart and mind to become a deacon. However, I did not feel ready for such a responsibility. What I now realize is that I did not have a closer walk with God, nor did I have enough faith in the Lord that he would guide me through the process of being a deacon. I was mostly scared and nervous of what my tasks and responsibilities would be, and if I would truly be up for it. The one thing that I can be grateful for is that the Lord will accomplish things in his time. We simply have to be faithful and patient and know he is going to bless us in the right time. I never knew though, that I would ever take such a step as this. The thought of being a deacon simply never really