Skip to main content

When He Returns

What a glorious but frightful day it will be

For some, they will shout for joy while others for mercy they will plea. 


For the goats will be met with His wrathful judgment you will see, but the sheep, eternal rest will be what they receive. 


At last we will all see Him clearly with our very eyes

The One who is faithful in steadfast love; He has heard His peoples’ cries. 


Money, power, fame or Christ, upon which will you rely?

To Him you are either friend or stranger, today you must decide!


A lowly and meek child was He when He first arrived

But a mighty and victorious King He’ll return, with nowhere to hide. 


All of those who have mocked His holy name

It is them in which He will put to shame. 


To none will be a second chance on that day

Accept Jesus now for thee, my friend, oh how I pray!


Hear Him now for salvation does call

So that when He returns you will not fall. 


Inspirational Scripture: 


John 3:16-17 ESV

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.


Revelation 1:7-8 ESV

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen. [8] "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."


Revelation 19:6-9,11-16 ESV

Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns. [7] Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; [8] it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure"- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. [9] And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God." [11] Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. [12] His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. [13] He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. [14] And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. [15] From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. [16] On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heavy Hand That Frees

How marvelous and instructive is your Hand, Lord. It’s the same gentle Hand that puts my heart at ease and its the same mighty Hand that rebukes me. O’ where would I be without your Heavy Hand, Father. A lost and miserable man would I be; wandering through  the desert with no hope in sight seeking for water and not finding it.  O’ how strong is your conviction when your Heavy Hand is upon me; such a heavy, intense weight is placed on my soul.  How my flesh wants to ignore, defy, and flee it, but Your  Holy Spirit whispers to me that I be still and come back to You. Yes, Your Heavy Hand shows me the wicked error of my ways.  Your Heavy Hand reveals how my sins try to disconnect me from You. But your Heavy Hand won’t let me go because I am your's, Lord.  Just as a father disciplines the son in whom he delights, so it is  when Your Hand is over me. Thank you, Abba! You rebuke those that you love; ones that You call Your children. Father, Your Hand helps me to repent of my sins and gui

Taiwan Collage (1)

Hey there folks. I've taken a break on the poems for a while; however, I will try to get back into them soon. In the meantime, I've decided to post up some pictures. Along with writing spiritual poetry, I enjoy taking pictures of God's glorious work in nature, architect, food, etc. I did mention that I will be doing more with my blog page so this is one way I will expand on it. I will try to keep my blog post up to date. My wife takes care of the videos, so if you want to check out our adventures, please visit her Youtube channel: Ebony Navarrete . I hope you all enjoy the pictures that I post up on this page. God Bless.