Skip to main content

Conquering Your Mountain/Taiwan Collage #2



            
              Hello everyone. I pray that everyone is doing well. As I mentioned in my last post, it has been a while since I posted a poem. However, I included one in this one along with pictures I took. I give God, all honor and praise for everything he has done for me and my family. Although, I know that there are times when things get tough. It may seem hard to see how any good can come out of a bad situation. So, I want to talk about Hope. Hope is believing in something that you want to happen for your benefit. Well, I'm happy to say there's good news, friends! There is certainly Hope in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and he wants to benefit you in so many ways imaginable. Because he took the nails for us and took our place on the Cross, we have hope. We no longer have to wonder if we will receive things that will benefit us because the Lord is ready to bless you. So, whatever it is you are going through friends, I want you to know that it is not a surprise to our, God! He knows how it will play out and he knows how to change it around for your good. Simply keep your faith in him and hold on to hope. Show the Lord, that you trust in him no matter what. After all, he was willing and did sacrificed himself to save us all no matter what. May God bless you all and enjoy the poem and pictures.  





Conquering Your Mountain


There are many mountains that stand strong today.
Even the most tallest and treacherous have been climbed
and conquered by many people.
So it is as the problems of life, our troubles may seem like giant
mountains that may seem impossible to get over.
Sometimes, the climb to the top is difficult; while others the
climb down would be the hardest.
Some mountains may be bigger than the last one you faced.
Some may have rugged terrain and others may have avalanches
that seem to slow you down.
But no matter how bad the problem may look or how much our
problems may pile up and seem hard to overcome, or even how steep
the path is for a resolution, you can conquer those mountains.
Just like a mountain climber goes prepared with the necessary tools
to reach the peak of the mountain and later journey down successfully,
you must also be prepared when facing your mountain.
As you climb your mountain, take with you endurance, perseverance, and
most of all faith.
Just as long as you keep holding on while pushing through despite
anything, all while maintaining hope and belief that you will climb over
that mountain, you will make it over without a shadow of a doubt.
Remember, just like any actual mountain your problems can be conquered.




Inspirational Bible Quotes:


Romans 12:12 (ESV)

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.



Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV)

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 



Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you


















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heavy Hand That Frees

How marvelous and instructive is your Hand, Lord. It’s the same gentle Hand that puts my heart at ease and its the same mighty Hand that rebukes me. O’ where would I be without your Heavy Hand, Father. A lost and miserable man would I be; wandering through  the desert with no hope in sight seeking for water and not finding it.  O’ how strong is your conviction when your Heavy Hand is upon me; such a heavy, intense weight is placed on my soul.  How my flesh wants to ignore, defy, and flee it, but Your  Holy Spirit whispers to me that I be still and come back to You. Yes, Your Heavy Hand shows me the wicked error of my ways.  Your Heavy Hand reveals how my sins try to disconnect me from You. But your Heavy Hand won’t let me go because I am your's, Lord.  Just as a father disciplines the son in whom he delights, so it is  when Your Hand is over me. Thank you, Abba! You rebuke those that you love; ones that You call Your children. Father, Your Hand helps me to repent of my sins and gui

Worship

Glory be to the Father who deserves all honor and praise. It is He whom I adore and worship, and it is His name that is above all which I will raise.  The One who is faithful and true; He will never leave me. His mercy has kept me throughout my life, it's powerful and endless like a mighty sea.  Who is like our God? He is good and just. A man of unclean lips I am; I revere You, Lord, for I am merely dust.  I bow to the One who is truly worthy. The Creator of the universe and all that is earthly.  Holy is Your name Lord; You are beyond my limited comprehension. It is you that my heart is fixed to, oh Lord, how you've straightened my direction.  The King who was slain for my sins; I am yours til my dying breath. For nothing can separate me from His love, no man or angel nor height or depth. Come and let us worship the One who deserves our all. The time is near when every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord for He alone is Lord of all.  Inspirational B

On My Way Somewhere

I'm on my way somewhere.  No, I don't know what lies ahead, but I have faith because I'm on my way somewhere.  I get tired and lose my breath, but I still push through because, I'm on my way somewhere.  My body aches as I grow weary, but I stay the course because, I'm on my way somewhere. Tears row down my eyes as emotions flood my face, but I fix my eyes and continue to march  on because, I'm on my way somewhere.  My feet start to blister as my legs start to give out, but I pull through the pain and keep  forward because, I'm on my way somewhere.  My heart begins to break, but I seek after the  heart of the one who saved me because,  I'm on my way somewhere.  My spirit feels troubled and crushed, but I pray my way through because, I'm on my way somewhere. My faith wears thin sometimes, but I stand firm in the words of the one who is my Rock because I know,  I'm on my  way somewhere.  No matter where I am or where I go, the L